2024 Matchplay Championship Grand Final in Las Vegas!!
After 27 years of staging the Finals of the Matchplay Championship at Vale do Lobo, Algarve we
have teamed up with TravisMathew, lifestyle performance brand and apparel sponsor of Jon
Rahm, to bring you the TravisMathew Matchplay Championship with the Grand Final in Las Vegas, the ultimate golf & leisure destination.
Las Vegas Grand Final – April 2025
The prize of a place in the Las Vegas Final includes:
- Return economy flights from London to Las Vegas
- 5 nights shared accommodation in MGM Hotel, Las Vegas
- 4 rounds of golf including - Wolf Creek, Reflection Bay, Bear’s Best, Las Vegas National
- TravisMathew logo’d finalists apparel
- Evening event at TopGolf, Las Vegas
- Airport & golf course transfers in Las Vegas
- Welcome drinks & presentation party
- Prizes for winners
- Some wonderful experiences and memories
How does the tournament work?
- Two separate matchplay competitions - Individual and Betterball pairs
- Play starts first week in June
- The draw is made on a regional basis to minimise travelling
- Matches are played at home or opponent’s course – many courses offer courtesy
- Up to four knockout matches played between June and end of September
- Winners of four matches qualify for one of the regional finals in October
- Leading pairs and individuals at regional finals qualify for the Grand Final Las Vegas 2025