PINEHURST, NORTH CAROLINA
Arrive Thurs 1st – Depart Thurs 8th September 2016
The St Andrews of America, Pinehurst is the oldest and biggest golf resort in the US. We are playing 4 of the 9 courses, 3 of which are ranked in the Top 100 in the USA including Pinehurst No 2 which has hosted more championships than any other US course including the Ryder Cup & US Open.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES - MONDAY 11TH JULY
7 nights bed & breakfast in a choice of the three hotels at Pinehurst
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses, including 2 on Pinehurst No 2
- American buffet breakfast each morning
- Transfers to the golf courses each day
- Buggies shared between two each round
· Complimentary range balls each day
· Prizes for each day’s competition – total prizes value in excess of $1200
· Presentation dinner
· All 5 rounds count for Order of Merit
· Overall winner qualifies for the EAGT Tour Final
· Flights & airport transfers are not included.
The Manor Inn more info & video
· The Manor Inn - twin / double share pp £1934
· The Manor Inn - single room £2226
· Non golfer in the Manor Inn £854
· Extra night in single before 1st September £137
· Extra night in twin / double before 1st September pp £96
· Extra night in single after 7th September £222
· Extra night in twin / double after 7th September pp £129
The Holly Inn more info & video
· The Holly Inn - twin / double share pp £2069
· The Holly Inn - single room £2578
· Non golfer in the Holly Inn £1090
· Extra night in single before 1st September £244
· Extra night in twin / double before 1st September pp £134
· Extra night in single after 7th September £348
· Extra night in twin / double after 7th September pp £188
The Carolina Hotel more info & video
· The Carolina Hotel - twin / double share pp £2245
· The Carolina Hotel - single room £2903
· Non golfer in the Carolina Hotel £1298
· Extra night in single before 1st September £291
· Extra night in twin / double before 1st September pp £159
· Extra night in single after 7th September £395
· Extra night in twin / double after 7th September pp £211
Accommodation: Pinehurst Resort www.pinehurst.com
Accommodation is booked on a twin / double basis for Arrival on Thursday 1st and Departure on Thursday 8th September. We have included three grades of accommodation at three price points:
Manor Inn - more info & video
Holly Inn - more info & video
Carolina Hotel - more info & video
Fri 2/9 Pinehurst No 8 Ranked 80th in Top 100 US Courses
Sat 3/9 Pinehurst No 9 Designed by Jack Nicklaus – latest addition
Sun 4/9 Pinehurst No 4 Ranked 59th in Top 100 US Courses
Mon 5/9 Pinehurst No 2 Ranked 5th in Top 100 US Courses
Tue 6/9 optional golf (not included in package)
Wed 7/9 Pinehurst No 2 Ranked 5th in Top 100 US Courses
Additional golf: We have booked early tee times each day between approximately 8.00 and 9.30am to give the opportunity to play a further round in the afternoon on one of the other courses at Pinehurst at the reduced replay rates.
Golf format: Individual Stableford – full handicap allowance.
DEPOSITS / PAYMENT:
A deposit of £300pp is required on booking and the remaining balance is due by 1st July 2016.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 1.50 $/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
Flights are NOT included and we recommend you contact Felicity at Flight Centre in St Albans Felicity.Quint@flightcentre.co.uk 01727 89399301727 893993. Remember to quote EAGT to get the best quote.
Felicity Quint firstname.lastname@example.org is our designated contact and remember to quote ‘European Amateur Golf Tour’
A few anticipated questions
How to fly to Pinehurst, North Carolina?
Raleigh-Durham International is approximately 75 mins drive from Pinehurst and Charlotte Douglas is approximately 2 hrs. There are direct flights to both Raleigh and Charlotte from the UK.
Another option is to fly to any East Coast city and then take an internal flight, which tend to be very reasonably priced, to Charlotte.
Can we book golf only?
Unfortunately we can’t offer this flexibility. To book a tee time outside 30 days at Pinehurst you have to be staying at the Resort and the package has to be booked exactly as it appears with the only option to book additional nights.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included. The Resort offers transfers from Raleigh for $85 per person each way.
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five rounds will count towards the Order of Merit.
What is the weather like in September?
Temperatures are typically in the mid to high 20’s in the day and avg 17 degs in the evening.