THE PORTUGUESE OPEN - ALGARVE
Four superb courses including, Monte Rei – No 1 in Portugal &
the Victoria Course just days after the European Tour Portugal Masters
Thursday 22nd – Sunday 25th October 2015
- Four nights B&B in the 5 star Tivoli Victoria Hotel in Vilamoura (Thur – Sun inc);
- Four rounds of superb golf;
- Golf course transfers;
- Four rounds counting towards Worldwide Order of Merit;
- Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for 2016 Tour Final;
- Welcome drink & Presentation Dinner;
- Package price does not include flights or airport transfers.
- Full package price – excluding flights - £969
- Single supplement ( 4 nights ) - £100
- Non golfer – limited spaces - £415
- Additional night in a single room - £120
- Additional night in a twin room - £75 pp
Thur 22 Quinta do Lago North – recently redesigned by Paul McGinley, opened to rave reviews
Fri 23 Faldo Course – rated 99th in mainland Europe
Sat 24 Monte Rei – Rated No 1 course in Portugal - Jack Nicklaus’ first design in Portugal
Sun 25 Victoria Course – venue for the Portugal Masters – play the course just days after the pros
The format will be four rounds of individual stableford with full handicap allowance.
The tee times at Quinta do Lago North on Thursday 22nd start from 10.40am so you will need to ask for a later tee time if you intend flying in on Thursday morning. Quinta do Lago North is approx 15 minutes from Faro airport.
Tivoli Victoria is a luxury 5* hotel which overlooks the fairways of the Victoria Course. The hotel facilities include an indoor and outdoor pool and full spa. The hotel is booked for check in on Thurs 22 and departure on Mon 26th October inc and accommodation is based on twin / double occupancy.
We are currently holding spaces for 32 golfers so book early to avoid disappointment.
£200 deposit is required to reserve your place.
All prices are based on an exchange rate of 0.77 £ / E and it may be necessary to make a surcharge if there is a significant change in exchange rates