THE GLENEAGLES EXPERIENCE
Sunday 10th – Tuesday 12th June 2018
· Three rounds on the world renowned King’s, Queen’s and PGA Centenary Courses;
· Three rounds counting towards the 2018 Order of Merit;
· Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for the 2018 Tour Final;
· Package price does not include flights or transfers;
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy.
· Sun 10th PGA Centenary Hosted 2012 Ryder Cup tee times from 14.00
· Tues 12th King’s Course Rated 40th in the UK tee times from 10.00
· Full package price staying at The Gleneagles Hotel £995
· Single supplement (2 nights) at The Gleneagles Hotel £300
· Non golfer at The Gleneagles Hotel £340
· Additional night in twin / double room at The Gleneagles Hotel £150pp
· Additional night in a single room at The Gleneagles Hotel £300
· Full package price staying at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £855
· Single supplement (2 nights) at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £80
· Non golfer at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £180
· Additional night in twin / double room at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £70pp
· Additional night in a single room at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £110
· Golf only – 3 rounds £755
Accommodation: Arrive on Sunday 9th – depart on Tuesday 11th June
As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Gleneagles continues to offer an unbeatable array of attractions that includes a five-star luxury hotel, three championship golf courses, an award-winning spa, and the only restaurant in Scotland to hold two Michelin stars.
We appreciate that the Gleneagles Hotel might not suit everyone’s budget so we have offered the Crieff Hydro Hotel as an alternative. The hotel is four star and approximately 15 minutes from Gleneagles.
We are currently holding spaces for 32 golfers