AUSTRALIAN OPEN, Victoria & King Island - 9 nights + 7 rounds
|19 Feb 2024||ROYAL MELBOURNE WEST||Entries|
|20 Feb 2024||KINGSTON HEATH||Entries|
|21 Feb 2024||VICTORIA GOLF CLUB||Entries|
|22 Feb 2024||THE NATIONAL (OLD COURSE)||Entries|
|23 Feb 2024||THE NATIONAL (MOONAH/GUNNAMATTA)||Entries|
|25 Feb 2024||OCEAN DUNES||Entries|
|26 Feb 2024||CAPE WICKHAM||Entries|
CLOSING DATE is 20 November 2023 for event AUSTRALIAN OPEN, Victoria & King Island - 9 nights + 7 rounds
The Closing Date is the date up to which we can guarantee the prices displayed below. We can accept entries after the closing date but the prices may increase and payments can only be made by calling our offices.
Victoria & King Island
- 7 nights B&B accommodation based on twin / double share including:
4 nights in the 4 star Crown Metropol Hotel, South Bank – check in Sunday 18 – check out Thursday 22 February
3 nights in the 4 star RACV Cape Schanck Resort – check in Thursday 22 – check out Sunday 25 February
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses all ranked in top 20 in Australia;
- Welcome drinks;
- Golf course transfers;
- Prizes for each round and overall totaling £1800;
- All five rounds count towards the 2024 Order of Merit;
- Full package price excluding flights - £2991
- Single supplement (7 nights) - £667
- Non golfer - £944
- Golf only (5 rounds excl welcome drinks) - £2132
- Additional night Crown Metropol – twin / double £100
- Additional night Crown Metropol – single £200
- Additional night RACV – twin / double £105
- Additional night RACV – single £200
· Melbourne, Moorabbin airport – King Island
· One night accommodation King Island Hotel
· One round at Ocean Dunes – ranked 18 in Australia
· One round at cape Wickham – ranked 5 in Australia & 58 in the World
· Airport and golf course transfers
· Shared buggy each round
Prizes for each round
Both rounds count towards the 2024 Order of Merit;
Package prices for a
- Full package price - £1092
- Single supplement (1 night) - £70
- Non golfer - £470
- AM or PM TBC - World #7 Australia #1
Tue 20 Kingston Heath - PM Tee time - World #22 Australia #2
Accommodation: Upgrades are available
Crown Metropol Hotel, South Bank, Melbourne
Check in Sunday 18 February - check out Thursday 22 February - 4 nights.
The Crown Metropol Hotel in Melbourne is an urban oasis in the bustling Southbank area, offering stylish and intimate accommodation with all the necessary amenities and beautifully designed rooms.
RACV Cape Schanck Resort, Cape Schanck, Victoria
Check in Thursday 22 February - check out Sunday 25 February - 3 nights.
Check in Sunday 25 February - check out Monday 26 February - 1 night.
King Island Hotel is the perfect place to stay to relax and unwind.