The Tour’s first visit to the beautiful Balearic Island of Majorca
- Three nights B&B in the 4 star Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel (arrive Fri – depart Mon);
- Four rounds of superb golf;
- Golf / hotel transfers;
- Four rounds counting towards 2021 Order of Merit;
- Prizes for all four rounds
- Overall winner qualifies to play in Staysure PGA Seniors Championship Alliance
- Package price does not include flights or airport transfers.
Package prices: Flights are not included
- Full package price – excluding flights - £956
- Single supplement ( 3 nights ) - £ 90
- Non golfer £250
- Additional night in a single room - £100
- Additional night in a twin room - £ 70
- Golf only £726
All prices are based on an exchange rate of 1.14 € / £ and it may be necessary to make a charge if there is a significant change in exchange rates.
Fri 27 Puntiro Golf tee times 10.40 – 10.56am & 12.24pm – 12.56pm
Sat 28 T-Golf tee times from 9.24 - 9.48am & 12.00 – 12.48pm
Sun 29 Alcanada tee times from 11:00am
Mon 30 Son Gual tee times from 8.32 – 9.28am
Accommodation: Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel, Palma
The hotel is booked for arrival on Friday 27th and departure on Monday 30th November (3 nights) and the package is based on twin / double occupancy.
Palma Airport: Palma is well served by several airlines from the UK and the airport is only a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
Format: The scoring format each day will be individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. All four rounds will count towards the 2021 Order of Merit.
Handicap: All competitors must have an active / competition CONGU handicap or the equivalent overseas handicap.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. The player with the best aggregate score over the four rounds will qualify for the 2021 Staysure PGA Senior Championship Alliance. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2021, that is a further three rounds after the Majorca Open.