The Tour’s first visit to Switzerland
Play two rounds on Crans sur Sierre – home of the Swiss Open & the most spectacular scenery in Europe
Arrive Thursday 9th – Depart Sunday 12th August 2018
· Three nights B&B at two excellent hotels in beautiful locations (arrive Thurs – depart Sun)
· Four rounds on three wonderful picturesque courses
· Four rounds counting towards the 2018 Order of Merit;
· Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for the 2018 Tour Final;
· Package price does not include flights / ferries or transfers;
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy.
· Full package price £1110
· Single supplement (3 nights) £190
· Non golfer £424
· Additional night in twin / double room in Lausanne Savoy £112 pp
· Additional night in single room in Lausanne Savoy £210
· Additional night in twin / double room in Hotel D’Etrier, Crans £106 pp
· Additional night in single room in Hotel D’Etrier, Crans £152
· Golf only – 4 rounds £745
· Thur 9 Lausanne rated 2 in Switzerland tee from 10:00
· Fri 10 Evian rated 17th in France tee from 10:00
· Sat 11 Crans sur Sierre rated 4th in Switzerland tee from 12:00
· Sun 12 Crans sur Sierre rated 4th in Switzerland tee from 09:00
Accommodation is booked for one night - arrival on Thursday 9th and departure on Friday 10th.
Accommodation is booked for two nights – arrival on Friday 10th and departure on Sunday 12th
We are currently holding spaces for 36 golfers
All prices are based on an exchange rate of 1.13 € / £ and it may be necessary to make a charge if there is a change in exchange rates.
Flights are not included and we recommend you contact Felicity at Flight Centre in St Albans Felicity.Quint@flightcentre.co.uk 01727 893993. Remember to quote EAGT to get the best quote.