Four of the UK’s very best links courses
Monday 25th – Thursday 28th June 2018
· Three nights at the Magherabuoy House Hotel, Portrush (arrive Mon – depart Thurs)
· Four rounds of superb links golf including Royal County Down & Royal Portrush;
· Four rounds counting towards the 2018 Order of Merit;
· Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for the 2018 Tour Final;
· Package price does not include flights / ferries or transfers;
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy.
· Tue 26th Castlerock rated 5th in N Ireland – Ireland's "hidden gem" tee times 9.50 - 11.20
· Sun 28 Portstewart rated 97th in UK – hosted the 2017 Irish Open, tee times 9.00 - 10.20
Tee times at Royal County Down – Monday 25th June
We have booked two afternoon tee times at Royal County Down to allow the opportunity to fly in to one of the Belfast airports in the morning. The journey time from the airports to Royal County Down GC, Newcastle is approximately 75 minutes.
The traveling time from Royal County Down to Portrush is approximately two hours.
· Full package price £1143
· Single supplement (3 nights) £75
· Non golfer £208
· Additional night in twin / double room £65 pp
· Additional night in a single room £90
· Golf only – 4 rounds £975
If you need accommodation on Sunday 24th we recommend the Slieve Donard Hotel in Newcastle, which adjoins the golf club. Tel no 028 4372 1066
, Malahide, Portrush www.magherabuoy.co.uk
Accommodation is booked on a twin / double room share B&B basis.
Arrival on Monday 25th for three nights
Departure on Thursday 28th.
We are currently holding spaces for 40 golfers