Address: Saunton Golf Club, Braunton EX33 1LG
Tel: 01271 812436 Club website: www.sauntongolf.co.uk
Package Includes: Coffee/tea and bacon rolls on arrival, one competition round and prize presentation just after last match finishes.
Tee Times: Play starts at 10:00am in fourballs from the first tee. The draw will be on the website within 48 hours of the event date.
Registration: The registration desk will be set up from 8.30am.
Dress code: On the course – Smart and tidy, conventional golf attire required and for your safety, proper golf shoes, without metal spikes.
In the clubhouse – Smart and clean casual wear is welcomed. No golf shoes please. No ripped jeans, collarless shirts, beach shorts, caps or hats please.
CDH number: All new competitors must provide their CDH number. This is the unique number issued to each golf club member by their Home Golf Union and it enables us to check your handicap and for your handicap to be updated following GAGT events.
Golfers from overseas will need to provide proof of handicap.
CONGU qualifiers: The Tour has CONGU status and all the events in the UK will be run as CONGU qualifying events.
Prizes: There will be prizes for at least the first, second and third place and two Nearest the Pin Competitions. The presentation will take place shortly after the last match has finished.
Order of Merit: Merit points will be awarded on the basis of 100pts to the winner, 99pts for runner up, 98pts for third and so on. You will need to be a current member of the Tour to qualify for merit points.
Sweep: There will be an optional sweep of £10 per person per round to include a 2s sweep and a competition sweep.
GPS and laser range finding equipment: The use of GPS and laser range finding devices is permitted.
Late Cancellation: If you withdraw within one calendar month of the event date you may still be liable for full payment depending on the club’s policy.
Terms and Conditions of Play - COVID19
FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN IN ALL INDOOR AREAS - with effect from Monday 14th September until further notice.
- In order to comply with social distancing rules, you must arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes before your tee time
- If a group is waiting on the tee, keep a safe distance of at least 2 metres from them
- Keep the same safe distance from your playing partners whilst waiting at the tee
- The Clubhouse is open from 7:00am until 10:00pm
- The Clubhouse toilets are open - The showers are not available for use
- The On course toilets are open
- During your round
- Keep two metres apart from your playing group at all times. This includes when teeing off, walking to the ball, putting out and searching for a lost ball
- Do not pick up any stray golf balls you may find
- Do not touch the flagsticks
Please try to smooth sand in bunkers using your foot or golf club – rakes will not be available