- A choice of accommodation options in either the 5* Hotel Príncipe Felipe, or the 4 star Las Lomas self catering apartments for 3 nights
- Both accommodation options are on the La Manga Resort (arrive Fri – depart Mon);
- Four rounds of competitive golf on the highly regarded North & South Courses;
- Four rounds counting towards 2018 Order of Merit;
- Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for 2018 Tour Final;
- Package price does not include flights or airport transfers.
Set across an area of 1,400 acres, La Manga Club has been at the forefront of European sports and leisure destinations for more than four decades. Featuring three 18-hole golf courses, a nine-hole academy course and outstanding practice facilities, La Manga Club has enjoyed a rich golfing history since its inception in 1972, while its array of other outstanding sports and leisure amenities, bars and restaurants has helped establish it as a firm favourite with golfers worldwide.
- Hotel Principe Felipe B&B Twin share £694
- Hotel Single supplement ( 3 nights ) - £114
- Non golfer £300
- Additional night in a single room - £110
- Additional night in a twin room - £72pp
- Golf only £487
- Las Lomas self catering 3 bed apartment sleeps 6 £595pp (£3570 per apartment)
- Las Lomas self catering 2 bed apartment sleeps 4 £625pp (£2500 per apartment)
£100 deposit payable at time of booking
Balance due before Monday 2nd October
All prices are based on an exchange rate of 0.85 £ / Euro and it may be necessary to make a charge if there is a change in exchange rates.
Fri 17 South Course Tee times from 12.00noon
Sat 18 North Course Tee times from 10.15am
Sun 19 North Course Tee times from 10.24am
Mon 20 South Course Tee times from 10.15am
The luxurious 5* Hotel Príncipe Felipe is the ideal choice for the most discerning of clients who seek top class facilities.
The hotel is booked for arrival on Friday 17th November and departure on Monday 20th November, 3 nights Bed & Breakfast and the package is based on twin / double occupancy.
The Las Lomas Village 4 star Apartments were built in 1987 in the style of a typical Mediterranean village. The last phase of Las Lomas Village was completed in 2003, with the opening of 120 new 2 and 3 bedroom apartments including 20 panoramic rooms with hotel-style service and luxury spa facilities.
The Village offers exceptional views across the resort and the North and South courses towards the Mar Menor and the Calblanque Natural Park.
The package price per person is based on 6 golfers sharing a 3 bedroom apartment or 4 golfers sharing a 2 bedroom apartment. All apartments are sold on a self-catering basis so breakfast is not included in the package price. Breakfast can be purchased from a variety of outlets including BAR 37 at the golf clubhouse. There are also a number of supermarkets on site at La Manga Club
The La Manga Club Resort has been named as the best Golf Resort in Spain for the last 6 years by the Todays Golfer Travel Awards, regarded as the Oscars of the golf travel industry
Murcia San Javier airport is only 20 minutes from La Manga Club and multiple airlines fly from regional airports to Murcia San Javier
Alicante airport is 60 minutes from La Manga Club and multiple airlines fly from regional airports to Alicante including British Airways
Buggies & electric trolleys: They are not included but are available for hire - buggies €45 per round and electric trolleys €20 Euro per round.
Format: The scoring format each day will be individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. All four rounds will count towards the 2018 Order of Merit.
Handicap: CONGU only applies in the UK so the events will be non qualifying.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. The player with the best aggregate score over the four rounds will qualify for the 2018 Tour Final. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2018, that is a further three rounds after the La Manga Classic.