THE FLORIDA OPEN - SAWGRASS
INCLUDING THREE ROUNDS ON THE REDESIGNED TPC STADIUM COURSE
- HOME TO THE PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP - REGARDED AS THE 5th MAJOR
Arrive Thursday 7th December - Depart Wednesday 13th December 2017
The Florida Open - Sawgrass will include
- 6 nights in the 4 star Sawgrass Marriott Hotel (twin / double share)
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses including
o three rounds on the world renowned TPC Stadium Course - 9th in Top 100 US Courses
o one round on Dye's Valley - host to the Web.com Tour Championship
o one round on Marsh Landing - exclusive private members club
- American buffet breakfast each morning
- Transfers to the golf courses each day
- Buggies shared between two each round
- Forecaddie with each match at the Stadium Courses to advise on line and distance
- Complimentary range balls each day
- Prizes for each day's competition - total prizes value in excess of $1200
- All five rounds count for the 2018 OoM
- Overall winner over 5 rounds will qualify for the 2018 Tour Final
- Great time to do Christmas shopping in the Thanksgiving sales!
- Flights and airport transfers are not included
- Full package price excluding flights - £2377 (sharing a twin / double room)
- Single supplement (6 nights) - £335
- Non golfer - £700
- Additional night twin / double £95 pp
- Additional night single £165
We appreciate there has been a substantial increase in the price of the trip to Sawgrass since our last visit in December 2015. This has been caused by a combination of the weakened GBP in relation to the US dollar and an increase in green fees on the Stadium Course from approximately $300 in December 2016 to $495 Peak and $410 Shoulder season. One of our round coincides with Peak season and the other two are Shoulder season.
£300 deposit payable on booking
Final balance due 7th September
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 1.25 $/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
Fri 8 Dec Marsh Landing from 9.00am
Sat 9 Dec TPC Stadium Course from 9.25am
Sun 10 Dec Dye’s Valley from 10.15am
Mon 11 Dec TPC Stadium Course from 10.10am
Tue 12 Dec TPC Stadium Course from 10.20am
Format: The scoring format each day will be individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. All five rounds will count towards the 2018 Order of Merit.
Accommodation is booked for arrival on Thursday 7th December and departure on Wednesday 13th December 2017
Marriott Sawgrass Golf Resort & Spa is a luxury oasis of golf, surf and sunshine located along the Atlantic at Ponte Vedra Beach, 15 miles south of Jacksonville and approximately 2 hrs from Orlando. Laid out across 15 acres, the resort combines modern 4 star accommodation, natural beauty, a wide range of dining options and a 25,000-square-foot luxury spa with 19 treatment rooms.
The Marriott Sawgrass was voted North American Golf Resort of the Year in 2012 by the International Association of Golf Tour Operators.
Please note flights are not included in the package prices. We highly recommend that you contact Flight Centre Business Travel, Hemel Hempstead on 01442 261 161 for a quote. Flight Centre work with all the major world airlines to offer you the very best prices and service.
Felicity Quint email@example.com is our designated contact and remember to quote European Amateur Golf Tour.
A few anticipated questions
Can we book golf only?
Unfortunately we can't offer this flexibility. To book a tee time in advance at Sawgrass you have to be staying in the Marriott Sawrgass Hotel and the package has to be booked exactly as it appears with the only option to book additional nights.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included as we anticipate that people will fly in at different times. If you prefer not to hire a car we can provide a price for transfers from / to Orlando International airport, a journey of approximately 2 hrs.
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five rounds will count towards the Order of Merit.
What is the weather like in December?
Warm and sunny with temperatures typically in the low 20degs C.