LISBON OPEN – OITAVOS DUNES, Cascais
Friday 21st – Tuesday 25th October
· 4 nights B&B in The Oitavos – 5 star hotel (twin / dble share)
· 4 rounds on the superb Oitavos Dunes course – ranked 58 in the world
· Welcome Drink and Presentation Dinner
· Prizes for each round
· All four rounds count towards the 2017 Order of Merit
· Overall winner qualifies for the 2017 Tour Final
· Flights & airport transfers are not included
Oitavos Dunes is ranked 58th in the very respected Golf Magazine’s ‘Top 100 courses in the World’ and it is one of only two courses on mainland Europe to appear in the top 100.
The course is a mixture of woodland and links holes with spectacular views of the Atlantic and a backdrop of the Sintra Hills. Oitavos has hosted the Portuguese Open on four occasions.
We are playing all four rounds at Oitavos which will be the first time the Tour has had a 72 hole tournament on the same course. The golf will be played on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday to coincide with the Tour Final.
The Oitavos is a 5 star hotel on the same site as the golf course and overlooking the Atlantic. The hotel facilities include three bars and restaurants and a Spa with 10 treatment rooms.
Accommodation is booked on a twin / double basis for four nights to arrive on Friday 21st Oct and depart on Tuesday 25th October.
Oitavos is located in Cascais which is a former fishing village which gained fame as a resort for Portugal’s Royal family. Now referred to as the Portuguese Riviera it is a cosmopolitan suburb of Lisbon with a whole variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
Package prices: Flights not included
· Full package price sharing a twin / dble £795
· Single supplement £190
· Non golfer £360
· Additional night in a twin / dble £85
· Additional night in a single £133
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 1.26 £/Euro. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
A deposit of £100 is payable to reserve your place. If you enter the Lisbon Open and in the meantime you qualify for the Tour Final which runs concurrently, we will refund any payments.