Play the 2020 Open Championship Course just weeks after the world's leading professionals
- Three nights B&B in the Lodge & the Bay & Links Suites at Prince's (arrive Monday 7th – depart Thursday 10th);
- Four rounds of superb golf courses including 2020 Open Championship venue;
- Four rounds counting towards 2020 Order of Merit;
- Prizes for all four rounds
- Overall winner qualifies to play in Staysure PGA Seniors Championship Alliance
- Package price does not include flights or airport transfers.
- Full package price in a twin / double room £1107
- Single supplement (3 nights) £90
- Non golfer £250
- Additional night in a twin / double room - £70
- Additional night in a single - £100
- Golf only n/a
Golf Only on each individual course is not available as we are restricted to 36 golfers at Royal St George's and priority is given to those competitors playing all for rounds.
Mon 7 Prince's - Dunes & Himalayas tee times 13:00
Tue 8 Royal St George's tee times from 09:00
Wed 9 Prince's Himalayas & Shore tee times from 10:30
Thu 10 Royal Cinque Ports tee times from 11:00
Accommodation is booked for arrival on Monday 7th and departure on Thursday 10th August (3 nights) and the package is based on twin / double occupancy.
We are holding 24 individual rooms at The Lodge & the Bay and Links Suites.
Check in is currently from 4.00pm and check out is 10.30am
Format: The scoring format each day will be individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. All four rounds will count towards the 2020 / 21 Order of Merit.
Handicap: All competitors must have an active / competition CONGU handicap or the equivalent overseas handicap.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. The player with the best aggregate score over the five rounds will qualify for the 2020 Staysure PGA Senior Championship Alliance. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2020, that is a further three rounds after the South of England Open.