DETAILED COMPETITOR INFORMATION
· Three nights at the four star Gailes Hotel, Irvine ( arrive Mon – depart Thur );
· Four superb courses – including Royal Troon – Open venue
· Soup & sandwiches after each round;
· Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies automatically for the 2016 Tour Final;
· Four rounds counting towards the 2016 Order of Merit;
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy.
· Package does not include flights or transfers;
· Full package price £990
· Single supplement (3 nights) £102
· Non golfer £295
· Additional night in twin / double room £70
· Additional night in a single room £110
The Gailes Hotel, Marine Drive, Irvine, KA11 5AE www.gaileshotel.com 01294 204040
Accommodation is booked for arrival on Monday 25th & departure on Thursday 28th.
· Mon 25 WESTERN GAILES KA11 5AE times 10.30 – 11.20am & 2.00 – 2.30pm
· Tues 26 GLASGOW GAILES KA11 5AE times from 10.37am
· Weds 27 DUNDONALD LINKS KA11 5BF times from 10.00am
· Thur 28 ROYAL TROON KA10 6EP times 9.00 – 9.40am & 2.30 – 3.20pm
Portland Course at Troon. The green fee at Royal Troon includes a complimentary round on the Portland Course on the same day as the Championship Course. Due to the staging of The Open the club is unsure whether the Portland Course will be available for play when we visit.
Tee Times: The Draw for the first two rounds will be on the website by 5pm on Friday 22nd July. If you specifically require early or late tee times please use the message facility in your Locker / account.
** We have split tee times at Troon. Those people playing at Turnberry on Friday will be given the pm tee times and requests for the earlier times will be actioned depending ondepending on the date you booked onto the trip with those who were first to book having the first option.
Caddies, buggies & electric trolleys – PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE AT TEL NUMBERS BELOW
Western Gailes – Vicky 01294 311649 option 1
Glasgow Gailes – Pro shop 01294 311561
Dundonald – office 01294 314000
Royal Troon – caddiemaster 01292 310059
A very limited number of buggies and electric trolleys are available at each course.
Registration on Monday: The registration desk will be set up in the clubhouse from 09.30am.
Scoring Format: Play will be in fourballs on all four days. The scoring format will be Individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. The maximum handicap limits will be 24 for men and 30 for ladies.
Tees: Men – TBC Ladies – Red
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. The player with the best aggregate score over the four rounds will qualify for the 2016 Tour Final. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2016, that is a further three rounds after the Scottish Open.
Soup & sandwiches each day: As the majority of people are leaving on Thursday after the round at Royal Troon we have replaced the presentation dinner with soup and sandwiches after each round.
Nearest the Pin competitions: There will be two Nearest the Pin competitions per round and the prize will be a £25 EAGT voucher per winner.
Order of Merit: Merit points will be awarded on the basis of 100pts to the winner, 99pts for runner up, 98pts for third and so on. You will need to be a current member of the EAGT to qualify for merit points.
Sweep: There will be an optional sweep of £40 which will include a 2’s and competition sweep per round and an overall sweep for the 72 hole competition.
Dress Code: Jackets and tie ARE NOT required in any of the golf clubs
Shorts: White ankle length socks are acceptable at each course, shorts must be tailored.
GPS range finding equipment: The use of GPS range finding devices is permitted on the Tour.
Contact on day: Mike Laney – 07957 816283 Bryan Bull – 07980 597285