Play four of the UK’ best links courses – all rated in the Top 100 – including
ROYAL BIRKDALE just a month after THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Monday 21st – Thursday 24th August 2017
· 3 nights B&B at the 4 star Ramada Plaza Hotel, Southport (check in Mon 21st – depart Thurs 24th August)
· Four rounds of golf on superb links courses – including 2017 Open venue Royal Birkdale - all four courses rated in Top 100 UK Courses;
· Four rounds counting towards the 2017 Order of Merit;
· Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for 2017 Tour Final;
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy.
· Full package price £1020
· Single supplement (3 nights) £120
· Non golfer £300
· Additional night in twin / double room £80
· Additional night in a single room £120
· Golf only - 4 rounds - no catering £780
£100 deposit payable on booking
Balance due by Monday 3rd July
Accommodation: Ramada Plaza Hotel, Promenade Southport, Southport, PR9 0DZ GB
The package is based on B&B on twin / double occupancy unless you have requested a single room. The hotel facilities include a gym, restaurant and bar.
Car parking: The Ramada Plaza Hotel shares an underground car park with the casino next door and there is a parking fee of £5 per 24hrs. There are also options for Pay & Display and an NCP cap park within a couple of minutes walk of the hotel.
Mon Hillside ( 30th in Top 100 ) times from 13.04 tel: 01704 567169 PR8 2LU
Tue Southport & Ainsdale (69th) times from 11.15 tel: 01704 578000 PR8 3LG
Wed Royal Birkdale ( 5th ) times from 10.00 & 2.10pm tel: 01705 552020 PR8 2LX
Thur Formby ( 37th) times from 11.44 tel: 01704 873090 L37 1LQ
Scoring Format: Play will be in threeballs for the first three rounds. The scoring format will be Individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. The maximum handicap limits will be 24 for men and 30 for ladies.
CONGU Qualifier: Each round will be a CONGU handicap qualifying event. A Competition Standard Scratch Score will be calculated after each round and handicaps will be amended according to CONGU guidelines. Handicaps can be adjusted up or down after each round and competitors must play off their adjusted handicap in the next round.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. The player with the best aggregate score over the four rounds will qualify for the 2017 Tour Final. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2017, that is a further three rounds after the English Open.